You can pay for your order by bank card, but if you prefer you can do it by wire transfer. You just have to write me indicating the order you want to make and I will provide you with the account number.
Shipping costs 'Spain' are considered for the peninsula and the Balearic Islands. Please consult the shipping costs to the Canary Islands.
Please inquire if your location doesn't show at checkout, and I will calculate your shipping costs.
After the payment has been executed and received, your order will be sent to the address you have designated, which must be located in the country from which you made the purchase. I will not be responsible if the delivery is not made because the data you have provided for delivery are false, inaccurate or incomplete, or when the delivery can not be made for reasons beyond the control of the sending entity, such as the absence of the recipient.
The time I need to prepare an order for your shipment is 24 hours. You can expect to receive it between 3 and 5 days after its shipment in Spain. For the rest of countries, the delivery time can range between 3 and 20 business days. These delivery times are indicative.
If you have doubts or want another delivery period please contact me through the form.
Tariffs and customs duties
The buyers will pay the customs duties and tariffs applicable in their case. I am not responsible for delays due to customs procedures.
Characteristics of the articles. Returns & Exchanges
Keep in mind that all the items I have made by hand and therefore, each piece is unique. Items of the same characteristics may therefore differ slightly from one another in terms of measurements, colors, and enamel applications.
I make the pieces with special attention to details, and I like that they appreciate the intervention of the human hand, so you can find slight imperfections intended.
Please, contact me if you have any problems with your order, and I will try to resolve it as soon as possible.
Returns are allowed only if the piece has arrived broken. Please inform me the same day you receive the package and send me a photograph of the broken piece by email to email@example.com, and you will get a refund.
So that I can send you the order, you must provide me with certain information that you have already authorized. This information includes your name, email address, postal address, payment information and the details of the product you have requested. You can also provide me with other personal information (for a personalized order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why do I need your information and how do I use it?
I rely on certain legal bases to collect, use and share your information, which includes:
- the amount necessary to provide my services, such as sending your order, resolving a dispute or providing assistance,
- when you have provided your consent, which you can revoke at any time, such as registering on my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in relation to a legal action, such as withholding information about your purchases if required by a tax law; Y
- what is necessary for the purposes of my legitimate interests, if your rights or interests do not invalidate them, how to provide and improve my services; and to comply with the policy and conditions of use of shopify sellers.
Sharing of information and information shown
The information about my clients is important for my business. I only share your personal information for very specific reasons and circumstances, such as:
- shopify. I share the necessary information with shopify when to provide my services and comply with the obligations established by the policy and conditions of use of shopify sellers.
- Service providers. We work with certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services for my store, such as transport companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary.
- Changes in the business. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with the law. I may collect, use, retain and share your information if in good faith I believe it is reasonably necessary to respond to a legal proceeding or to government requests; enforce my contracts, conditions and policies; prevent, investigate and address fraud and other types of illegal activity, security or technical problems; or protect the rights, property and safety of my clients and others;
Transfers of personal information outside the EU
I can store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US. UU and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction that has data protection and government oversight laws different from those in your jurisdiction. If I am going to transfer information about you outside the EU, I rely on the framework of the Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the process, since Google Cloud is certified as such.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a series of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights are of general application, others apply only in specific cases. Next, I describe those rights:
- Access You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I have about you. To do this, contact me by the indicated means.
- Change, restrict, delete You may also have rights to change and delete your personal information, as well as to restrict my use of it. Except in the case of exceptional circumstances (such as my obligation to store data for legal reasons), I will usually delete your personal information if you request it.
- Objections. You can oppose me to process part of your information according to my legitimate interests and send you marketing messages after providing your express consent to receive them. In these cases, I will remove your personal information unless it has compelling and legitimate reasons to continue using that information or if it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Complaints If you reside in the EU and want to raise concerns about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with the corresponding local data protection authority
For the purposes of the EU data prtection law, I, Estefanía Padilla, am the controller of your personal information. If you have questions, you can contact me through the form